Thursday, October 11, 2012

Valley Center "Gurls" - They're Unforgettable!

They say that when God closes a door, he opens a window.  Nothing could be more true this year for me with my high school senior business.  Escondido Charter High School accidentally gave out the wrong website address for my company (again!) so I lost a lot of business from that.  But I was happily added to the recommendation list at Valley Center High School!  And wow, that school really rocks!

I am also fond of VCHS because my Junior and Senior years in high school, I lived in VC with my best friend's family on Lilac Road right by Lilac Oaks Campground.  Summers were so much fun out there because we had a huge property and a 3 wheeler.  (This was before they outlawed them because they're kinda dangerous...and trust me they are!  My friend, Tracy, flipped over the handlebars on it one day.)

I did notice one thing about all the gals at VCHS -- they're gorgeous!!  So I just had to put together a compilation video of some of my favorite shots and set it to music.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did taking all these amazing photographs!



No comments:

Post a Comment